This smoothie bowl brings mindful dessert-ing to a whole new level. Made with our Reduced Sugar Raspberry Sorbet, this bowl will satisfy your sweet tooth in a health-conscious way. We’ve even snuck some energy-boosting superfoods into the mix, like avocado and cacao nibs, to pack on alllllll the nutrients! Check out our simple recipe details here.
- 1 cup of Whole Fruit® Raspberry Sorbet
- ½ Medium Sized Avocado
- ½ cup of Frozen Blueberries
- ½ cup of Frozen Raspberries
- ½ cup of Almond Milk
- ½ Frozen Banana
- Our toppings of choice: Banana, Strawberries, Granola, Flax Seed, Cacao Nibs, Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Add ½ of a Medium Sized Avocado, ½ cup of Frozen Blueberries, ½ cup of Frozen Raspberries and ½ of a Frozen Banana to a blender. Choose the “Pulse” option on your blender for 60 seconds
- Add 1 cup of Whole Fruit® Raspberry Sorbet. Pulse for another 60 seconds or until desired consistency
- Pour ½ cup of almond milk into the blender and blend on high for 10-15 seconds
- Pour smoothie base into a medium sized bowl
- Lastly, get creative and add your favorites toppings!
Tip: If you have a nut allergy and cannot consume Almond Milk, try substituting in ½ cup of Skim Milk or Soy Milk! Are you looking to rev up the nutrients even further? Try throwing in a handful of spinach to your blended smoothie base!