We love to pair up with influencers on social media and really challenge them to think outside of the box with their Whole Fruit recipe creations. Our friend Amber Faust hit the nail on the head with this Fairy Bread recipe made with creamy Whole Fruit Coconut fruit bars – we just couldn’t wait to share! Her home smelled like magic and her kids were beyond excited for a fun, delicious treat outside their normal snacking realm! Be sure to check out her Instagram page at @faustisland.
Whole Fruit Fairy Bread – What You’ll Need
- 4 Whole Fruit Coconut fruit bars
- 1 1/2 cups of cake flour (or a white cake mix)
- Rainbow sprinkles
Whole Fruit Fairy Bread – How To Make
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Let your Whole Fruit Coconut fruit bars melt in a mixing bowl
- Mix in the flour and sprinkles with the melted fruit bars
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes
- Pro Tip from Amber: test your Fairy Bread continually with a skewer. Once the skewer comes out clean, your bread in ready!
EAT UP & ENJOY! XO